Are you passionate about helping people lead active, healthy lives? Do you have a passion for musculoskeletal health and a keen interest in sports like rugby? If you’re nodding your head, we have an exciting opportunity that might just be the perfect fit for you!
Join Our Team at ESP Physio
Imagine working in an environment where every day brings new clinical challenges, and opportunities to make a real impact on people’s lives. Our team is looking to add a hard working, dedicated and skilled physiotherapist on either a full-time or part-time basis.
If you’re driven by the desire to help individuals recover from acute injuries, prevent future problems, and optimise their physical well-being, this could be your dream job.
Why Choose Us?
1. Dynamic Work Environment: Our clinics are a hub of activity, offering a diverse range of cases that will keep you engaged and continuously learning. From acute injury, post-surgery rehabilitation to injury prevention strategies, every patient you work with will present a unique challenge.
2. Collaborative Team: As a part of our team, you’ll collaborate with other experienced physiotherapists, and medical professionals. This interdisciplinary approach ensures that you’re exposed to a variety of perspectives and best practices.
3. Sports Enthusiast’s Dream: If rugby is your passion, you’re in for a treat! Our clinic has a special partnership with a local rugby team Stirling County. You’ll have the incredible opportunity to work closely with athletes during their training and matches, ensuring they’re at their peak performance and minimizing the risk of injuries.
4. Professional Development: We are committed to the growth of our team members. Whether you’re a seasoned physiotherapist or just starting your career, we provide support and mentorship to help you evolve and excel in your role.
What We’re Looking For:
– A recognised degree in physiotherapy and an active member of both the CSP and HCPC
– Self motivated character with a strong work ethic
– Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions and treatment techniques
– A passion for sports injury and experience/understanding of the demands of rugby physio
– Excellent communication skills to collaborate with admin, athletes, coaches, and medical staff
– Dedication to continuous learning and professional development
– Independent person with the ability to adapt and think on feet
– Sports first aid qualification
– Drivers license and car
– Ideally 3+ years qualified
How to Apply:
Ready to take the next step? If you’re excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced clinic, alongside athletes, and making a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and passion for physiotherapy and sports to e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to combine your love for physiotherapy and rugby pitch side and clinic work.
Join our team and unlock your potential today!
*Note: Application deadline is September 30th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*